Frequently asked questions
1. How to fill the online registration form bismatrimony.com on ?
Go to the online registration form. Fill out the required (marked * symbol) information as accurately and click on the Register button. We will send your user id and password to your email id, and you will become a Registered member of bismatrimony.com on . It is absolutely FREE of cost!
2. How much money do I have to give to Register on bismatrimony.com for membership? ?
It is absolutely FREE of cost. Submit your profile is absolutely free of cost. A nominal fee has to be paid to view the contact details of others.
3. When does the registration get activated?
Once we get your registration form and your payment receipts are confirmed, your service will be activated and you can start using our services.
4. What is a bismatrimony.com on paid Membership ?
Membership with which you are entitled to view the others profile on bismatrimony.com on is entirely FREE of cost. However, to view the contact details of other profiles on bismatrimony.com on there is a minimal service charge. This service is not available for non-paying FREE members of bismatrimony.com on
5. What are the benefits of Registering on bismatrimony.com on ?
You have to be Registered member for searching and viewing the profiles. You have to be a paid member for viewing the contact details of profiles. You can add information about yourself and your family - FREE.
6. I am already Registered but cannot login to my bismatrimony.com on account. Why?
When you Register on bismatrimony.com on you will get an USERNAME and PASSWORD after registration. That contains your bismatrimony.com on "userid (Matrimony ID)" and "password". If you have not received for whatever reasons, then your bismatrimony.com on account is still inactive. Then feel free to contact us and we will send your userid and password.
7. I didn't receive an email. Now what do I do?
Sometimes emails get lost. Or it is possible that you may have entered an incorrect email address by mistake. You can email us with the Name, username and email address that you used to Register, and we will go through it and get back to you as soon as possible.
8. What are the benefits of the bismatrimony.com on paid Membership?
The bismatrimony.com on paid Membership allows you to view the contact details of other Registered members and initiate contact with them. As a free member the applicant is allowed to search and view other member's profile but you cannot view their contact details.
9. What are the benefits of Registering on bismatrimony.com on ?
You get lots of FREE services when you Register on bismatrimony.com on . You have to be a Registered member for searching and viewing the profiles. You have to be a paid member for viewing the contact details of profiles. You can add information about yourself and your family - FREE.
10. What services do you offer for people without computer and Internet facility?
If you do not have a computer, just fill in the application and send us your photograph with your full information and along with your registration charges. We will Register your details. You can see the other member details through our bismatrimony.com on Site from any internet centre nearby.